Haverfordwest County are recruiting new Members of the Board.
Haverfordwest County AFC are a Pembrokeshire based professional football team currently playing in the Cymru Premier, the top tier of Welsh football. The Club have undergone a transition in the last 12 months and aspire to become a leading side in the Cymru Premier and play football at European level.
In addition to on field developments, the Club are looking to increase community and partnership engagement locally, and at a national level. In order to do this, the Board feel the need to add to its numbers to assist with the development of the Club’s short and long term plans.
Haverfordwest County are therefore offering the opportunity for 2 individuals to join the Board. The preferred individuals would have the following:
- A passion or top-level understanding of professional sport.
- A strong commercial background, whether that be as a Director or senior person within a business environment.
- A forward thinking and proactive attitude.
- An ability to manage projects and take ownership of certain roles and responsibilities.
- A strong understanding or experience working within a charity or community/social enterprise.
- Time to commit to monthly and ad hoc Board meetings.
- Time and availability to assist with day to day activities or ad hoc work required around the club/stadium (if local).
To apply for this role, or for more information please email Rob Edwards on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter detailing why you would you like to join the club, and how your experience can benefit the club going forwards.